It’s unfortunate that our environment is contaminated with so many toxins these days. They’re in our food, the water, our homes, and even the air we breathe. Our bodies are continually absorbing these unhealthy substances, and we feel the effects as we go about our daily lives. Many of us are tired, sleepless, agitated, and looking for solutions. Medications are often advised and available for every ailment we suffer, but those products often cause even more problems. But, we do have options for counteracting these harmful chemicals.
The best solution for overcoming these uncomfortable symptoms of modern life is known as intentional living. Intentional living is founded on the premise that we should create a path for living that resonates with our personal values and beliefs. In this way, we become more aware of our environment and its effects on our physical and mental wellbeing. With that awareness comes the desire to actively engage in prevention techniques that will enhance our body’s ability to withstand the onslaught of unhealthy and negative influences.
Nurture Yourself with the Healing Properties of Mineral Necklaces
Purposeful living embraces a variety of methods for healing the mind and body. Diet, exercise, simplicity, and creativity are just a few. In addition to those methods, many people enjoy the healing benefits of mineral jewelry, such as amethyst necklaces or jasper necklaces. If you aren’t familiar with the minerals, here are some interesting facts about these fascinating gems.
Amethyst – Amethyst is a gorgeous purple gemstone, known for restoring energy and inner strength, promoting healing, and relieving mental stress. In Ancient Greece, people wore amethyst jewelry as a symbol of sobriety and protection against addiction. In Medieval times, soldiers would wear talismans of amethyst, believing that its healing powers would protect them in battle.
Jasper – These beautiful stones are known as the nurturers and healers. They are associated with courage, wisdom, stability, strength, and have a strong connection to the earth’s energy. Jaspers come in a variety of stones that are each unique in meaning:
- Ocean Jasper: Lifts the spirits when you are feeling down. Helps release negative feelings.
- Leopard Skin Jasper: Helps with personal growth and relieves stress. Promotes tranquility and self-healing.
- Red Jasper: Strengthens endurance and energizes the mind and body for improved motivation and stamina.
- Kambaba Jasper: Known for inspiring a different outlook on life and helps the owner move past their fears.
- Bumble Bee Jasper: Helps its owner overcome the limits they put on themselves and ignite motivation and zest for life.
- Dalmatian Jasper: Encourages its wearer to get out of their comfort zone and lift the spirits with happy energy.
- Yellow Jasper: Is associated with the healing energy of the sun. It reduces anxiety and increases self-confidence.
- Picture Jasper: Known as the Stone of Global Awareness. It is widely used for meditation and to bring comforting, nurturing energies. It helps the owner release stress, anxiety, or fears they are experiencing.
It is said that when you find yourself attracted to a stone, it’s because the stone contains the specific healing properties that you need in your life at the time. As your life grows and changes, your attraction to the stones will change as well.
Find Your Perfect Mineral Necklace at SuddenShrines
Now that you’re ready to find your perfect jasper or amethyst necklaces, you’re sure to find the right one at SuddenShrines. I offer a unique collection of handmade gemstone jewelry crafted from a variety of healing stones. Please browse my website and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.